WPO/Harvard Café: Customer Focus
Time & Location
About the Event
Subject: Harvard ManageMentor Customer Focus
Lesson 1: What is customer focus?
Lesson 2: Learn about your customers?
Lesson 3: Deliver additional value
Lesson 4: Build a customer focus team
To sign up for the Harvard program:
All members must complete a User Agreement in order to gain access to the program and the platform. This User Agreement states that the signer agrees to not share the content of the program according to the guidelines and other notices in the agreement.
Once your User Agreement is received, members will be provided access to the platform. Please give WPO and Harvard Business Publishing time after we receive your agreement, as it will take approximately one week for you to gain access.
Here is how to complete the User Agreement:
1. Click HERE to access the agreement.
2. Type in email address on the internet page that opens.
3. Click “Verify your email address”.
4. Return to your email inbox and locate the email to verify your email address.
a. Sender: HelloSign < email@example.com>
b. Subject: Click here to sign WPO Harvard Mentor Management User Agreement
5. In the email you received, click “Review document”.
6. You will then be taken to review and sign the document. Please follow the proceeding instructions.
Once you have access to the Harvard program, log in to the system:
If you need more support with the WPO/Havard program there is an orientation recorded on the WPO portal:
You will need to sign into the WPO website with your email and password. If you don’t know your password, click the Forgot Password Link on the login page.
Thank you. We hope to see you on September 14th