Sharing Our Exploration Retreat for MWLL & Best Self Graduates
Time & Location
About the Event
We will meet at The Hyde Collection starting at 10am and the program will begin at 10:30 AM on October 19th with self guided activities while exploring the museum. Self guided activities include using the masterpieces to further explore your strengths, well-being, and best self. Bonny will also be introducing new leadership development practices to lead your self, your team, and your enterprise more effectively.
If you are interested, there will be a curated one hour tour starting at 2:30pm.
- Refresh your well-being with PERMA plus we will add 'H'!
- Create a vision map of your best life highlighting your strengths.
- Share your updated WOOP during lunch.
- Explore leadership development to create your own masterpiece.
- Tour at 2:30 with Curator, please let me know by 10/1 if interested.
- Admission to museum, lunch and tour are included.
- Retreat ticket$125$1250$0
- Early Bird-pay by September 1$99$990$0
- Bring a guest a guest!$25$250$0